Why do leading supermarket chains choose CES Multi-Path solutions?
Specialization ♦ Simplicity ♦ Service & Support ♦ Superior Results
We know supermarkets best because that’s all we do. CES offers total integrated solutions that no other company can provide, delivering unmatched humidity control and energy savings.
- Made specifically for the unique space conditioning requirements of supermarkets
- Multi-Path is adaptable to any region and all load conditions
- Designed and built by the industry’s most experienced team of cross-disciplinary supermarket HVAC experts
Leave the complicated “heavy lifting” to us. Supermarket humidity issues are our specialty. We make your job easier by making smart engineering look simple.
- Fast, plug and play installation minimizes downtime
- Simplified mechanical layout
- Easy-to-understand customer interfaces
- Systems and controls customized for your store
- Full redundancy planning
Service & Support
We work with you to gain a deep understanding of your business, so we can recommend what you need and what you don’t. From first contact to post-installation and beyond, CES provides outstanding service and support to make your total ownership experience a positive one.
- Complimentary supermarket design and energy use analysis
- Free lifetime technical support
- Exceptional, accountable customer service
- Rebate application assistance
- Accelerated lead time options – as fast as 24-hours
- Off-the-shelf parts, no belts or pulleys
- Best-in-industry, non-prorated warranties
Customized for each location, our Multi-Path units are the most energy efficient and cost-effective dehumidification HVAC systems on the market today. Multi-Path customers experience an average of 20%-30% energy savings. Many large US chains agree, reporting an impressive peak energy reduction of 25%. Take advantage of our complimentary supermarket design and energy use analysis to see costs, savings and results before you buy.
- Best-in-class humidity control
- Optimized customer comfort
- Industry-leading energy savings
- Customized controls
- Long unit life – built to last 20-40 years
- Reduced environmental impact
- Energy rebates and LEED credits
- Short paybacks, exceptional ROI
- Low lifetime cost of ownership