Consolidated Energy Solutions Inc (CES Inc) is the leader in supermarket dehumidification through innovation and outstanding execution. We provide HVAC equipment, solutions and support to many of the largest supermarket and grocery chains in North America.
We offer a culture of respect and transparency partnered with fast-paced, values-driven enthusiasm.
We are looking for a Controls Engineer located in Northwest Arkansas or Tulsa, OK who will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and testing technological control strategies for HVAC equipment. The position requires an individual who is highly organized and comfortable working in a technical and administrative role. Self-management skills are crucial, as the position requires work from a home office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aid in the development of new product lines
- Develop and program control applications for HVAC equipment across multiple control platforms
- Test equipment to verify the control logic and functionality of all control hardware
- Serve as subject matter expert on all offered control hardware and applications
- Develop reports on the capability of the equipment operation
- Assess the control logic of the equipment to improve equipment functionality
- Communicate consistently and effectively with customers, suppliers and contractors
- Aid in the development of engineering/technical bulletins
- Assist in technical support when related to the control and logic
- Organize and maintain the control documentation necessary for equipment manufacturing
- Work closely with the sales team to review mechanical and control plans to assess the project requirements
- Create and issue project documentation related to HVAC strategy
- Research and report on various HVAC equipment
- University degree or college diploma in mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineering required
- 5 years experience in HVAC/R industry with Application Development, PLC programming, or coding experience
- Well-developed project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to review wiring diagrams
- Organized with excellent self-managing skills
- Strong communication skills and presents professionally
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel and Word
Conditions of Employment
- Permanent full-time employment
- Occasional travel to job sites, manufacturing facility, and customer locations
- Ability to work from home with a home-based office
- Valid passport
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.