Quality Assurance Supervisor
Consolidated Energy Solutions Inc. (CES Inc.) is the leader in supermarket dehumidification through innovation and outstanding execution. Founded in 1998, we are the only company to focus on fully engineered dehumidification systems exclusively for supermarkets. We provide equipment, solutions and support many of the largest supermarket and grocery chains in North America.
We offer a culture of respect and transparency partnered with fast-paced, values-driven enthusiasm.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will complete factory “start-up” of the CES HVAC equipment prior to shipping to the client. The successful incumbent will physically verify the performance of the HVAC refrigeration system and components, the primary and secondary electrical circuitry, the heating assembly, and the control system.
The incumbent will also complete equipment hardware control sheets, start-up checklists, control hardware and performance checklists, and other miscellaneous documentation. Error reporting is essential, so this individual must document and report manufacturing errors.
The incumbent will work closely with the CES Engineering Team, manage a team of Q.A Techs and report into the Sr. Director of Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Start-up of the CES units at the AAON manufacturing facility
- Start-up of gas-fired appliances
- Start-up of electrical appliances
- Control validation and start-up
- Telephone technical support backup
- Various QC tasks
- Product testing
- Validation and error proofing of wiring diagrams and control schematics
- Remote “dial-up” of supermarket sites to verify the CES performance
Educational background in HVAC/R systems
- Ability to read and error proof electrical and mechanical diagrams
- Strong technical aptitude
- Organized and self-managing skills
- Ability to work from home part of the time
- Strong communication skills and presents professionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter: ability to research problems and present best solutions
- Confident, consistent decisive personality
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Valid passport must be maintained
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Conditions of Employment
- Permanent full-time employment
- Location of employment is at the AAON manufacturing facility in Tulsa, OK
- Will work with R-410a refrigerant
- Will work with 24V to max 600V electrical circuitry
- Will work with natural gas, propane, and electric heating assemblies
- No travel required for employment besides the job orientation period and quarterly CES meetings
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.